According to the Managed Services Providers (MSP) Association, a managed services company delivers information technology infrastructure management services over a network to multiple clients on a subscription basis. Many companies are turning to MSPs to manage their environments because of declining technical resources and shrinking support budgets. Smaller companies are finding that their technical departments do not have the manpower or technical expertise to "do it all", especially on a 24 x 7 basis.
E2 Services managed service value proposition focuses on providing significant cost savings and improved management solutions for the enterprise client. Some of the important benefits include:
- Rapid deployment IT monitoring and security quickly;
- Maintaining a set of comprehensive management tools that monitor a client's network and systems
- Support of focus by customers on core competencies;
- Saving time and money for customers via 24x7 management systems that are maintained and upgraded by the MSP;
- Increased availability and reliability of customer networks, via expert analysis of network performance by specialized
individuals and systems;
- Embedded software agents, simulated transactions, and the Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) for collecting traps
and alarms to obtain the required performance information. The collected information is then sorted, archived, and logged
into a database for further processing and action as required by the particular customer.
- Minimal start-up costs to customers for outsourced IT infrastructure monitoring and management.